CBEC GST Mobile APP Download GST Rate Finder App Download to find New Tax Rates, GST app download, GST mobile app download, GST latest news, GST bill latest news, GST india, CBEC exchange rate, CBEC GST, GST App, GST CBEC Rate Finder एप, GST Rate Finder App, GST Rates Finder
CBEC GST Mobile APP Download
CBEC GST Mobile APP Download:- The government on Friday launched an app called GST Rate Finder— which as the name suggests, is your ready reckoner for all the tax rates that are to be levied under the GST (Goods and Services Tax) regime.
To end the confusion around the multiple tax slabs, Finance Minister Arun Jaitley on Friday launched an app called the Goods and Services Tax (GST) Rates Finder, along with Central Board of Excise and Customs (CBEC) officials. The app, available on the Android platform, is expected to assist users in finding accurate rates under the new tax regime. According to CBEC, the GST Rate Finder app will soon be available on the iOS platform as well.
GST Rate Finder App, अरूण जेटली ने लॉन्च किया GST CBEC Rate Finder एप
CBEC GST Mobile APP Download:- GST has come into effect all over the country from 1 st July. It is said that the common people will be benefited and traders will be harmed, but we want to tell you all that this will not harm anyone, but in the country, everyone will benefit and tax evasion That will not be the biggest advantage to your country. There is a list of 0 to 28% tax on GST, in which there is a separate tax on every item, in which if you buy any kind of goods from the market then you will get a valid bill, which will be required to pay tax to the shopkeepers and traders who will be directly credited to the government. This will make one thing in our country.
How to use the App and find GST rates levied on various goods and services ?
A user can download the CBEC GST Mobile APP Download ‘GST Rate Finder’ from Play Store on Android mobile phones.
- After you have downloaded the app, enter the name or chapter heading of the commodity or service in the search box.
- The search will immediately list all the goods and services containing the name which has been typed in the search box.
- Click on any of the item and a pop-up window will be displayed containing the GST rate of the item.
- The pop-up window will also contain the description of goods or services and the chapter heading of the Harmonised System of Nomenclature (HSN).
- The app also works in offline mode.
Apart from a mobile application, the CBEC has also included a tab called ‘GST Rate Finder’ on its portal in the GST tab for the users to find applicable GST rate on their supplies of goods and services. A taxpayer can search for applicable rates of Central, State, Union Territory GST and compensation cess on a supply.
GST CBEC Rate Finder एप GST | mobile app download
अब सामान्य सरकार और व्यापारियों को जीएसटी के बारे में सटीक और पूर्ण जानकारी देने के लिए केंद्र सरकार ने एक आवेदन जीएसटी दर खोजक लॉन्च किया है। यह ऐप केंद्रीय वित्त मंत्री अरुण जेटली ने शुरू किया था। आप इन ऐप्स को अपने फोन पर डाउनलोड और इंस्टॉल कर सकते हैं। इस ऐप के माध्यम से, आप किसी भी आइटम पर जीएसटी की सही जानकारी प्राप्त कर सकते हैं। ऐसा करने के लिए, आप Google Play स्टोर डाउनलोड कर सकते हैं और इसे डाउनलोड कर सकते हैं। सूत्रों के मुताबिक, यह एप्पल आईओएस और विंडोज के लिए जल्द ही जारी किया जा सकता है। यह एक शानदार ऐप है जिसके माध्यम से आप अपने फोन पर सभी जानकारी उपलब्ध करा सकते हैं।
How to Download the GST Rate Finder App:
- Candidates open the Google Play Store in your phone
- Now click on search button
- Enter “Central Board of Excise and Customs” name
- Now click on CBEC GST (check carefully the authorize app, you will see may duplicate app)
- Click on this
- The CBEC GST app will display
- Click on CBEC GST Mobile APP Download button
- Now click on install button
- The shortcut button will be made automatically on your phone
- Close the play store
- Now open the CBEC GST app
- Enjoy your dream and find details
GST Helpline Number
CBEC GST Mobile APP Download:- If you have any query regarding GST, you can contact at GST helpline number at 1800-1200-232 and you can also mail your query at email@example.com and for more information visit at www.cbec-gst.gov.in