Naval Dockyard Tradesman Syllabus 2017, Naval Dockyard Mumbai Tradesman Exam Pattern 2017, Mumbai Naval Dockyard Tradesman Syllabus/ Exam detail, Mumbai Naval Dockyard Tradesman Exam Syllabus 2017, Mumbai Naval Dockyard Tradesman Syllabus, www.indiannavy.nic.in, Naval Dockyard Tradesman Mate Syllabus 2017, Naval Dockyard Tradesman Written Exam Pattern 2017
Mumbai Naval Dockyard Tradesman Syllabus 2017
Mumbai Naval Dockyard Tradesman Syllabus and Exam Pattern had given here. The Naval Dockyard Corporation Limited Mumbai had issued a recruitment notification to fill 384 Posts Vacancies of Tradesman Mate. Candidates who had registered for the Naval Dockyard Corporation Limited Mumbai Recruitment can download the Exam Syllabus and Exam Pattern pdf for free of cost. Here we are providing the Naval Dockyard Corporation Limited Mumbai Previous Papers in addition to the Naval Dockyard Mumbai Syllabus and Exam Pattern pdf for free download.
The Mumbai Naval Dockyard Recruitment Board has recently released a Latest Notification for the Eligible candidates. Students who wishing to apply for this Naval Dockyard Mumbai Tradesman Mate Bharti/ Jobs can check the Mumbai Naval Dockyard Tradesman Syllabus here. We provided the complete NDY Mumbai Group C Exam Syllabus Pdf on this Page. To Participate in the Examination Candidates has to make a better preparation plan. Therefore, Before starting the Exam Preparation once check the Mumbai Naval Dockyard Tradesman Syllabus along with the Exam Pattern from the below sections. With the given Naval Dockyard Mumbai Syllabus, Exam appearing students can analyze the Question Paper. The Provided NDY Tradesman Mate Exam Syllabus will help you to get good marks in the Examination.
Naval Dockyard Tradesman Written Exam Pattern 2017
- Maximum marks for NDY Mumbai Tradesman Mate Examination is 100.
- The question paper will be bilingual i.e, the paper will be printed in both Hindi and English
- The Questions will be from General Knowledge, Mathematics, Reasoning, General science and Current events etc.
|S. NO||Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks|
|1.||General Intelligence & Reasoning||25||25|
Naval Dockyard Tradesman Mate Syllabus 2017
- Similarities and differences.
- Space Visualisation
- Problems Solving
- Decision making
- Visual Memory
- Relation Concepts
- Verbal and Figure Classification
- Arithmetical Number Series
- Non-Verbal Series
- Abilities to deal with abstract ideas Symbols
- Symbols and their relationship
- Arithmetical Computation
- Other Analytical Functions.
- Understanding of English Language.
- Vocabulary and usage.
- Sentence Structure
- Writing Ability
- Number Systems.
- Computation of Whole Numbers.
- Decimals and Fractions
- Relationship between numbers
- Fundamental Arithmetical Operations.
- Ratios and Proportions.
- Profit and Loss.
- Time and Distance.
- Ratio and Time.
- Time and Work.
- Economic Scene.
- General Policy including Indian Constitution and Scientific research.
- New launched schemes and Social science.
- Political science.
- Indian current events with major word events etc.
Download Mumbai Naval Dockyard Tradesman Syllabus 2017 Click Here